· COMMERCIAL AND TRAFFIC DEPARTMENT
This responsible for organising and monitoring all processes from receiving an order to the end of the journey and goods delivery
- Coordination with the workshops for vehicle availability after the necessary maintenance and inspections.
- Reception of the client’s order
- Assignment of a vehicle and driver to this order.
- Issuing of journey documentation and instructions (loading location, goods type, temperature, destination, date and timetable).
- Indicated loading location
- Computer system journey monitoring via GPS to verify that there are no incidents and to respect the agreed schedule.
- Permanent contact with the client and the vehicle.
- Arrival at the destination and goods delivery.
- ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT
Its task is to coordinate company administrative charges to ensure efficient use of human and material resources. It also supervises correct operation of the computerised information systems.
This is responsible for correct tuning and cleaning of all fleet vehicles in a systematic and controlled manner. It consists of three sections: mechanics, washing and fuel service.